Sunday, July 30, 2006

Would you like to take a Survey?


Censored version of the e-mail I mailed out to most... Long time no survey.


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Popcorn Slave (also, butter-bitch, fish-bowl ticket distributor, garbage cleaner, sticky floor cleaner, theatre de-stinkafyer, harrasser-of-management..um...-er.
2. Public Servant (ie, tied to a chair and enslaved to a computer and occasionally let loose to make photocopies.)
3. Historical Interpreter (Sexy dress n'occasional ankle showing.)

4. Platoon Warrant Officer (man, I miss free camping... and bossing people around.)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Garden State (ZACH!!) lastkissmovie.com
2. Forrest Gump (Goes without saying)
3. American Beauty (shower scene.. .hello!!)
4. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (just love it.)

C) Some places I have lived:
1. Ottawa, Ontario (ie. Hell)
2. Welland, Ontario (All Action, All the Time...)
3. Cochrane, Alberta (best summers of my life... miss that sexy brit.)
4. Borden, Ontario (no wait... THIS was Hell.)

D) Four TV television shows I watch
1. SCRUBS!!! (RE: Sexy Dr. Dorian)
2. The Simpsons (obviously)
3. Family Guy (Peter make wheel?)
4. The X-Files (Mmmmm... Fox....)

E ) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Florida (M-I-C..K-E-Y and so forth... )
2. Scotland (would go back in a blink)
3. Sandusky, Ohio (CEDAR POINT...droool....)
4. ... that's ... that's about it... man.. LAME!)

Websites you visit daily
1. www.briewatson.blogspot.com (HAH!! I'm promoting my blog, on my blog site... wow... it must be late)
2. hotmail.com
3. theweathernetwork.com
4. youtube.com

G) Four of my favourite foods
1. Ravioli from the House of Pizza, in Buffalo...mmm...
2. Stuffed broccoli in chicken (but not when you get little plastic things in them, because they're pre-made from the grocery store, and you question how the *explicit deleted* it got in there.. well, at least until you make another one.
3. Subway (eat frush?)
4. Sunflower seeds (mmmm...)

H) Four places I would rather be right now
1. England (Lie back..)
2. In a lake (one that isn't disgustingly polluted, preferably, so.. not anywhere around here...)
3. Camping (in state of mandatory drunkenness)
4. ANYWHERE!!!

Man, I've got to do more of these... They're an excellent means of conducting my ritualistic procrastination.


No comments: