Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Secrets

So the word's out. Looks like Jordania's moving out by end-August to pursue his own career goals somewheres up north. This means a few things.

1) I've got to decide whether or not I want to change bedrooms seeing as how Miltonia already claimed J's room when he leaves. I guess at this point it's about weighing out the pros and cons:

PROS

Just painted it the colour I wanted it
Can't hear anything, which makes for excellent sleeping
Supposedly the coolest room in the apt., come summer time
Nice and warm come the winter
Small room makes sure I avoid making excessive purchases that would take up space in said room.
All my shit's already here.
Nice big windows

CONS

it's freakin' small
smaller closet space
Not v. easy to manoeuvre
when it's messy, it looks that much more messy because it's so small
No room for electronics, save the computer.
Less wallspace for posters
Too close to the bathroom

GAH... I don't know, I'm torn.

OK, so school was relatively boring today. A guest speaker came and basically gave us a lesson in sex ed. concerning options available for women as far as family planning goes. How exciting.

Work was pretty boring too, now that I think about it. Trying to get to know the potential new-roomate candidate is relatively difficult given the manager/labourer relationship and the excessive sarcasm. I suppose a degree or adaptation is inevitable. Haven't lived with another girl since Elmo, so.. that should be interesting. Maybe I'm worrying too much. I mean hey, it's not like Katalin's moving back in here! hah! I suppose my history of housemate conflict has just made me very hestitant when facing change of this sort. But let's see how this plays out, shall we?

Anyhoot, the rents & Pam-dawg come home tomorrow, so here's wishing them a safe journey home!

No comments: