Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Murphy's Law of Softball...'n stuff

What's the deal here? Last year, I could get on base, but my hits were these twirpy little dinky shots...

Now that my hits are getting stronger, people are catching the bastards and I'm getting out more frequently.

Maybe I should go back to the dinky hit strategy. . . but I don't remember how!!!

Freaking softball... the better you get, the harder it is to get on base.

Oh well.



13 Days left 'til the semester's over. Glad to be rid of it, except that I have an assload of work to do before then. What's this you say? Maybe you should be working instead of blogging Brie? Well, to that I respond with a nice big... shmeh.

Anyway, I'm hoping staring @ Mr. Wilson down here'll give me good enough dreams to write down in that psych study I'm undergoing, because I'm almost done it, and so far all I've dreamt about is work and Big Brother. Damnit.


Right, SOC presentation tomorrow afternoon, so should probably well rested.

Man, my life is lame.

1 comment:

P said...

LOL at softball 'n stuff..