Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cottage


So, last weekend, Mike and I had the pleasure of taking a ride down to Perth on Sunday for a nice day by the lake. Mike's step-family have a cottage out there, right by the lake, with two boats and a bunch of tubes and waterskis and all that other good stuff, so it made for a most enjoyable day outside of the city. Everyone thought I was crazy for sitting out in the sun all the time but, seeing as how it was probably the only opportunity I was going to have to be in the sun, I really wanted to take advantage. AND, on the plus side, thanks to the wonders of sunscreen, I didn't get a burn!! Just sore shoulders from hanging on to those tubes for dear life.
Anyway, like I mentioned, it was exactly the kind of escape-from-the-city that I needed. It seems that next in line for that will be camping with Milton in August and then Cedar Point following that. GAH. I can't wait.

I'm counting down the days for this semester to be over, but there's still so much to be done before it is finished. This journal I have to keep for SOC is killing me. And I'm not getting any of my POL readings done, probably because I know the final is a take-home and thus there will not be a significant amount of studying involved.

Gah, fact is, I just want this term to be over so I can attempt to have something remotely relating a "normal" summer. I think Mom and Pam have the right idea, I should probably become a teacher so I can have summers off. Except, I might strangle the little buggers... so, probably not a good idea. Yeah. Safest bet.

Anyway, the blogger seems to be working better now, so I can show you what my The Last Kiss poster looks like. After that though, I'm getting my laundry and hitting the hay!!


(MAN... LOOK HOW HOT Dr. Acula is... )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»