Thursday, December 15, 2005

Random conversations with myself

Go ahead Brie, Try!
Try and find your pencil case among the disater area that is your bedroom.
Try to find me among the garbage you'll have to pick up
before Saturday
because that's when we're entertaining.

What's entertaining with all the excuses?
or if there are none,
it doesn't stop me from finding my pencil case any quicker
and starting to study.

This is procrastinating.
Blogging is procrastinating.
I resolve that after today
I'll stop all the procrastination.

A New Year's resolution
that will last until the summer time at least
because I don't have school
until then.

Until then... where the hell is my pencil case?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey brie, so i tried adding you to msn with the adress you gave me, but no luck, any ways mabey you can try adding me again -> firey_phantom@hotmail.com

later
merry christmas