Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some bizarre caffeine-induced dreams

I dreamt my landlady came into my bedroom, with a strange man in a pink dress shirt that was too small for him came, while I was sleeping, and starting picking apart how messy my apartment was. They left just as I was able to say: "Didn't you know that we decided to keep the apartment?" but they had walked away. The apartment was a lot longer than it really is, and a lost messier and as I followed them to the living room, they were just tearing everything apart. This dream made me hate my landlady even more than I already do. She's such an idiot.
A while ago, when I told her we were going to vacate the apartment, she told me I had to get my dad's permission (because he's the co-signer on the lease.) I was like.. dude, my dad's 8 HOURS away, he's not going to come all this way to sign... but before I could say anything, she was shut down by another lady who works in the office who was like: "No she doesn't. She can just leave a note, fill out the proper paperwork and that's it. She doesn't require the co-signer to do anything..." I was like, YEAH!! IN your FACE!!!
I also remember a time before we moved in, when we first met ths idiot landlady... we walked up to one of the buildings, so we could check out one of the bedrooms and decide if it we were interested in renting. I noticed the building was very near a street called "Ellendale" and being that my roomie was named Ellen, I was like.. "oooooooh, I know why you want to live HERE, Ellen..."
The stupid landlady interrupted and was like "this isn't on Ellendale, it's on Clearview." Or something completely stupid like that. What an idiot. Maybe this doesn' t make any sense to anyone, but I'm so tired from a night's worth of disturbed sleep due to the insane amounts of caffeine that was introduced into my system while at work last night. The stuff helped me write a big portion of my group project as well as a summary required for one of my classes today, but it didn't help with the whole sleeping thing.
Anyway, then I had a dream about two guys; one that I used to know and one that I'm currently angry at. It was weird to see these two people together, and I don't quite understand what it means in my head, but if I find anything out in books or websites about dream interpretation, I'll be sure to keep you all posted.
And now, off to another insanely busy day...

1 comment:

Authortee said...

I am so glad to learn that I am not the only one who has weird, lucid dreams induced by caffeine. I just woke up from one and decided to Google caffeine induced dreams to see if I was losing my mind, which is what I think when I wake up from one of these dreams. The other night, I dreamed I had magical powers like Jeannie or Samantha from Bewitched. Me and some man were flying around the city in this raft/boat made of balloons and fighting crime in some big city, complete with guns and pipe bombs. Lol.

T