Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dreaming of less GST


. . . and I thought it was bad when I had some random dream about a parade for Tony Blair in Scotland. . .

WELL. . . things just got worse.

LAST NIGHT, I dreamt I met Stephen Harper somewheres in Alberta.
And he was a really nice guy, articulate, intelligent, chatty, polite. . .
. . . fun even!

And when I woke up from that dream, I thought to myself:

Oh shit...

THE CONSERVATIVES HAVE FIGURED OUT THE WAY TO BRAINWASH US WHILE WE SLEEP!!


We're all doomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at Harper, his smug Bush-like grin with the giant CONservative 'C' trying to eat up the wee maple leaf like it was a Pac-Man pellet.

Why are neo-cons so friggin' happy all the time, ah the perves porbable just thinking about how they'll be screwing is all, perves!