Saturday, November 26, 2005

To move or not to move...

So it's settled then. . . no moving.

"Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" - you might be thinking

. . . but alas, 'tis true. Went down to the office to recall my termination of lease notice and I will now be stuck in Westboro for at least four more months, at least. Luckily they weren't angry, they didn't make me sign another year-long lease and they didn't make me sign away my soul or anything.

But there we go.
Stuck out here, at least a half hour away from anything worth doing in this city.

I recall a conversation I had with a work colleague a few days ago, went a little something like this:

Brie: "but nobody's going to want to come all the way out to Westboro to watch a movie!"
Colleague: " I went all the way to Westboro to watch a movie."
Brie: "Yeah... and then you were diagnosed with mono..."

In short, I'm pretty sure this place is cursed.

Otherwise more people would come visit this mess of an apartment I've been calling "home" for the past year... right?

Nah, people are just lazy and cheap to pay the 2 and change it costs to ride the bus.
(Rightly so.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a bus pass... I just never show up without an invite :)

Anonymous said...

do you know how long it would take me to come over!??!!?

Anonymous said...

just noticed I was using the wrong website name for my blog, nice!

haha take that ineptitude!