Thursday, February 09, 2006

Havarti


  • Swimming in the winter is awesome. Consequently, I also used to think that Jalapeno (pronouced a la TPB) Havarti cheese was also awesome, but now I'm having my doubts. Especially when attempted in sauce-form.
  • A big Happy birthday to Mike the man DiscoDawg and his long-lost birthday-affiliate; the Hungarian Hornet, Bachodude. (Apologies for the delate in blogfully representing this special day.)
  • Things are getting pretty desperate here. I'm d/ling Scrubs because I've watched all of my dvds. Life is tough, let me tell ya.
  • Also, what's with Valentine's day coming up? Damn you Hallmark!
  • AND I DIDN'T MENTION THIS PART YET :
  • The bro and sisinlaw are havin' a youngling.
  • Much rejoicing and a trip to Scotland ado!!!
  • SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

  • Seriously though, Congrats guys! Brie sends much love and hugs!

Oh, and also. My goalie was tested positive for illegal performance enhancing (hair growing) drugs.

GO HABS GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

José Théodore is love. Even if it's Propetia love.

What about friends and coworkers getting engaged? Not worthy of a mention, eh? ;)

Brie said...

EVERYONE!!!
JULIE AND AIDAN ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(well, they took the first big step anyway - ENGAGEMENT!! Contrats you guys!!!!!!!)

All the best!