Thursday, January 26, 2006

Whole lotta nothin' going on...

It used to be that I would always have something to write about, but now I can't really think about anything,

I can tell you I was surpised to see a photo of Stephen Harper with a kitten today.

What was surprising, is that, he wasn't trying to eat it, you see...

Whatever. The new job is keeping me real busy. Every day while I'm working hard, they let me listen to music, whether it be CDs or the radio online. I've been listening to the Edge a lot. Radio stations in Ottawa re nothing compared to what we have back home. I guess little things like that are making me a little bit homesick, but, to be quite honest, I don't really have time to be homesick. It sucks because next week, I won't have Shannoon to e-mail me, so the days are probably going to pass a lot slower. Even though I'm a lot busy now than I was working for CRA, it still helps to be able to have some remote connection to a social life outside of work, when you're stuck within its walls.

I don't want to mention anything about my upcoming move for fear that it'll be jinxed like last time. GAH, for some reaons my internet is so slow tonight, and it's making me want to shit my pants, so this is where I leave, good fols, with a hope that soon I'll have enough time to sit down and write something that has some value.

END TRANSMISSION

No comments: