Monday, January 09, 2006

My Space

Just so's y'all know, and if anyone is interested, I posted new photos on my MSN MySpace. Here's the URL if anyone's interested in taking a peek:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/maisondefromage/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c01_photoalbum=showdefault&_c02_owner=1&_c=photoalbum

I don't actually know if that'll work, but whatevs -> worth a shot.

They're the first two rolls from my Holidays, starting off with the staff screening of Narnia and our Secret Santa gift exchange (everyone look at all the amazing stuff I got from the Dollar Stores...) then they go on to things like Christmas parties and NYE, hanging out with pals in the good ol' Niagara Peninsula.

Started my first day at my new job today, which was kindof good and bad all at once. Didn't help that the day began in a snowstorm, but I suppose that's the price you pay for living in Ottawa. I'm looking forward to going skating on the Rideau, however. Heard a bunch of theater folk went out and did that while I had the pleasure of well... working at the theater, so that kindof sucked. I guess they were all out for Will's birthday though, so that's fun. A big Happy Birthday shout out to Will for turning old enough to go to the dépanneur for some important concessions.

On that note, I feel like I did my duty in watching the Leader's debate today. I'm pretty excited in that all I have to do to vote this time around is head down to the lobby of my apartment building. Freakin' sweet.

I start back at school tomorrow and let me tell you, I am NOT looking forward to that. The whole co-op thing seems a lot more amusing when you don't have to worry about grades, in my opinion. But thanks to the University of Ottawa's great fun idea of having year-long courses, it means I'll still have to freak out about writing my papers and taking my mid-terms (even if it is only one class a week) but, all while doing the whole full time job thing (and part-time as well, but that's my own bad, and it's probably as ridiculous a decision as say, going to university and college at the same time, right? Sound familiar?)

I went to Montreal the other day for a Habs game with some people from my old job. It was awesome to be one of the only Habs fans on the bus full of Sens fans who all came home miserable on account of their 4-1 loss. It was, quite satisfactory, I must say. That was a day FULL of good news, let me tell you, but I have to keep my mouth shut about the other stuff, so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And on the subject of good news: TWO NEW EPISODES OF SCRUBS TOMORROW NIGHT! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And I leave you with a sample photo from our trip back home:



(@ Fresco's in Ste Cts. for NYE dinner)

No comments: