Sunday, October 23, 2005

Choke and die BUSDRIVER!

Take a look at the formal complaint I sent to OC Transpo today. Hopefully I'll be able to post their response in the near future:

"Travelling on the bus, I was most offended and publicly humiliated by one of your conductors. He was a younger driver, with light brown hair, the most disrespectful individual I've ever encountered working for OC Transpo. Up until this point I have been most satisfied with the conductors. This one in particular, however, was not the model depiction of one of your employees.

For comfort reasons, as I have been experiencing pains in my back lately, I placed my feet on the end of the seat facing me, in the centre part of the bus. Ensuring that I was not blocking the way for other customers, and knowing that I would not be making anybody's journey uncomfortable as there was much room available on the bus.

At which point, a most condescending yell from the bus driver shouted: "Get your feet of the seat!" in a very rude and condescending tone. At which point I complied. I did not feel that my actions deserved such unkind treatment and as I was getting off the bus at a near stop, I confronted the driver. I politely suggested that it would have been much more commendable for him to have asked politely, or at least had added a "please" to his barking orders. The driver retorted, again, very rudely, that if I don't put my feet up on furniture at home, I shouldn't do it on the bus. At which point the doors were rudely shut in my face and the driver drove off.

Though his argument is completely valid, I do not feel that his speaking down to me as if I were a child is the proper way to treat a person who has made a considerable investment in purchasing bus passes for the company as well as abided by the regulations.
As a PAYING customer of this transportation service, I do not appreciate being spoken down to by a conductor. He was unnecessarily rude and I am MOST offended and I would very much like a formal apology for the way I was treated this afternoon."


Yours sincerely,

The bitch who'd like to put that asshole driver out on the street.

(I added that last little part)

***END TRANSMISSION***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I have to say I'm with the bus driver on this one. YOU GOT SERVED!