Monday, May 15, 2006

Thoughts for today

Seems this past weekend has gone past like a blur. I guess that's what happens when you work all day Friday, Saturday night and Sunday morning and you spend the rest of your time watching Lost. (Shhh... don't say anything I'm still only watching the first season.)

Still maybe I'm just a little anxious about this coming weekend, what with Dina and Matt tying the knot. Man, is that scary news or what? I've only ever been to like, cousins' weddings or you know, people that I've always considered to be at a much older and higher level of their lives, but this.. this is Dina, she's YOUNGER than I am! This is crazy stuff... and I guess there's so much stuff to do before the big day, that I hope my little mini-freakout over here isn't happening to Dina either.

Man, weddings. Crazy stuff

Anyway, first day back at the FCAC tomorrow. The crazy life of having 2 part-time jobs and a full-courseloan recommences. Good thing the sun doesn't set at 4 pm anymore like it did back when I tried to pull this off first time around back from Sept - Dec.

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do...

No comments: