Sunday, April 09, 2006

So many people need jobs, why do they keep getting offered to me?!

Seems I only ever have time to blog on Sundays. . .

What a week. Why can't I just have one thing on the go, ever? I was offered a summer job at the location where I'm currently doing my work term. Sure that's great. But, I kindof just wanted to take this summer easy and only go to school and work the theater. Maybe that doesn't sound ambitious enough. I had brought up the possibility of working @ the gvt. in the summer, but I honestly didn't expect them to have anything for me. Now all of a sudden, two weeks before I finish my work term, they want me back for the summer. I mean, it's a great place and the people are splendid, but.. there will be SO much time for 9-5 office jobs come the rest of my life. These are supposed to be the best years of my life.. and all I do with them is work. But then again, who can turn down a government job and no university-related debt? Any logical-minded student couldn't...

so what do I do?... work at BOTH places?... Have a full time course-load and two part time jobs... again????

and no summer?... or sunshine?, or fun?...

sounds like that's probably what I'll go for. Again.

And a root canal, to boot.

Oh the joys of life.

No comments: