Sunday, March 26, 2006

Short sentences make for good blogging.




  • Wish I had more time to blog.. Let's make things quick... I'm tired after a long day's work.
  • I fucking love Garden State. If I had time, I would just watch it over and over again every day.
  • I'm glad Shannon's in Montreal tonight, because it must be a really great place for a Leafs' fan after tonight's game. GO HABS GO!!
  • Didn't get manager job like I thought wouldn't happen, but... it's still a possibility for the near future.
  • Pool day with co-workers was pretty sweet. 40 something year-old drunken women make me laugh.
  • Moving next weekend. All help will be welcomed and rewarded.
  • V for Vendetta = AWESOME. Everyone should see it.
  • Dried papaya is hard to come by.
  • Weather today was great.
  • Packing's a bitch.
  • And now my bed's calling me

No comments: