Saturday, September 09, 2006

Not busy enough?

So, I know I ususally spend most of my time on this thing complaining about how I'm always too busy to write, well, lately, I don't know why I've not been writing, because I've not been busy... AT ALL.. In fact, I'm kindof bored.

I suppose that'll go away soon because I officially start my new job on Monday as a Research Assistant at the University of Ottawa and tomorrow I'm taking a brief trip to Toronto to re-unite, at least, in the line of sight, with Jack White... lovely.

I had my first ride on a Harley the other day, and let me tell you, it was fun!! I wish I had some form of motorcycle... despite the lack of practicality.. especially in Ottawa, in its' half-a-year-of-winter-ness. But whatever, it was fun and very liberating.. despite the fact that I wasn't driving it, and it felt really good after two softball victories, following a not-so-impressive season altogether.

But the future brings forth good things, by the look of it, and soon, I'll be complaining about being too busy again soon, which, oddly enough, I seem to be looking forward to.

No comments: